Summer comes to an end. One last celebration (and meal!) as we bid farewell to friends until next year. Where The Castle Lawn
Summer comes to an end.
One last celebration (and meal!) as we bid farewell to friends until next year.
The Castle Lawn
Castle main room in the event of rain
- Sign-Up Sheet posted at Post Office
- Email Cassandra at: email@example.com
- Call the Social Line at: 335-8958
- Meal Ticket Policy: Upon receiving payment for your meal you will be given TICKETS to turn into the caterer. BLUE TICKET for each adult and RED TICKET for each child. You will not receive your meal without this TICKET.
- Seat Saving Policy: While we understand that families and kindred spirits prefer to sit together, it can also be frustrating for many who arrive to dinner to find that there’s nowhere to sit. Therefore, seats may be saved by tipping the chairs until 12:30pm only. Any seats that have been saved and are not being used by that time will be flipped back down and considered available.
- Early Check-In Policy: Since there are still a number of tasks I need to accomplish before I begin taking money and checking your reservation, I ask that no attempts to check in be made before 6:30 p.m. Thank you so much for your understanding in this matter. To speed the check in process, have your check filled in with the amount and payable to CPA or Castle Park Association.
Cassandra R. Quintanilla
Social Director, Castle Park Association
Direct Cell: 616 510-9687
Social Line: 616-335-8958
(Monday) 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm