Facilities Update and Opening
1) Eb’s Barn is open from 8:00a to 9:00p. WiFi is active and no password is needed. Until further notice, we will not allow later evening gatherings.
2) The Castle is open and WiFi is still active. No password.
3) Meeting House remains closed for the season.
4) The pool will open Friday 6/26 with limited furniture; hours 8am-6pm with Adult Swim only from 8am-10am. Lifeguards will be on duty from 10am-6pm. Limit of 50 people in the pool enclosure. At times of high usage, please actively help comply with this guidance. Share the pool. There is WiFi at the pool. No password.
5) OTR is closed for the season
6) Tennis courts are open and posted for “safe tennis” according to USTA guidelines, plus additional CP guidance.
7) Barnswallow will open Friday June 26, 6:30p to 9:30p and thereafter 12:00p-2:00p and 6:30-9:30p daily. Service will be window pickup only and “Accounts” only. No cash transactions. Do not congregate.
8) Bathrooms are open in all open facilities and will have cleaning/disinfecting done once daily in the morning. Installation of “touchless” fixtures in bathrooms should be complete. Warning: Due to technical difficulties some sinks may not have the basin stopper or drain-catcher in place. Do not drop your ring in the sink! We hope to get this remedied soon.
9) Hand sanitizers are located throughout the grounds and facilities.
10) There will be no formal social activities over the July 4th weekend. We are considering an informal flag raising and have asked the Social Committee to consider appropriate ways to be social and have fun while maintaining Covid-19 protocols. If you have ideas, advise the Social Committee and please help.
**Use facilities and bathrooms at your own risk.
**Please maintain social-distancing when using any Castle Park facilities and grounds.