NOAA, the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, and the State of Michigan Climate Office will present a webinar discussing Great Lakes Water Levels. The webinar will be conducted on Monday, June 10, 2019 2PM – 3PM (EDT) and is free and open to the public.
Subjects that will be covered:
- The conditions that contributed to the high water levels
- The climate outlook from 2 weeks through the next season
- Some of the impacts from high lake levels
- The typical watches and warnings that may occur around the Lakes due to high levels
- An outlook for the lake levels themselves
Questions will be taken by the panel of experts at the end.
Sign up by clicking HERE