CPA Information Meeting Notes
May 29, 2021
Meeting convened at 4:30 pm outside The Castle, observing COVID guidelines for outdoor meetings.
Pick up directory and CP maps.
Report from managers.
Jim Carr reviewed the outcomes from The Board meeting to include:
- Proposed bylaws to present to the membership for approval at the August 14th annual meeting.
- Bylaws information meetings are scheduled for June 26 and July 24, 4:30 in the Castle. All Bylaws documents can be found on the website calendar under the meeting dates, June 26 and July 24. Click on the dates for details and links to supporting documents.
- Pool opening hopefully on June 18.
- Play class begins June 28.
- OTR opening during the 4th of July Weekend.
- Beach reminders: travel lower path to North Beach, remove personal items from South Beach at the end of the day, Castle Beach will reopen with stairs into the water.
- Ted Parker discussed proposals being considered for the Barnswallow.
THE BEST SOURCE FOR CP INFORMATION IS THE WEBSITE!