What an interesting year it has been and who could have imagined when it began that we would be doing our 2020 Annual meeting by Zoom. This posting will provide the details you need for both our Party/Rehearsal and the 2020 Annual meeting.
• Sunday August 2
• 4:30p EDT. Tune in at 4:20
• Instructions and Zoom link will come this week. Password required.
• You will use the blue hand to respond or indicate your desire to speak
• To avoid chaos, when the meeting starts, everyone will be muted except for the speaker recognized by the chair.
• Saturday August 8
• 4:30p EDT. Tune in a 4:20
• Zoom link will come. Password required
• Blue hand will be used to respond to roll call, vote, or signal desire to speak.
• All muted except for speaker.
In order to help make the meeting more enjoyable and productive, I have put together a few tips that can be accessed via the enclosed links.
I look forward to seeing you at our rehearsal party this Sunday and of course at our real live 2020 Annual Meeting via Zoom on Saturday, August 8th.
In the meantime if you have questions regarding Zoom operations, please feel free to contact me via email.
Bonnie R Lawson
Manager, Castle Park Association