Time to sample the culinary talents of our fellow Castle Parkers. Along with your appetite, please bring a dish to share! Where
Time to sample the culinary talents of our fellow Castle Parkers. Along with your appetite, please bring a dish to share!
The Castle Lawn
In the event of rain, inside the Castle
The main course, grilled chicken, and dessert will be provided. If you are planning on joining us for a wonderful time, please sign up one of the three following ways (note: early birds get the discounted worm!).
- Early Bird Pricing until Thursday, July 20 at 7:00pm: $12 for Adults and $6 for children (age 4-9)
- Reservations received after Thursday: $14 for adults; $6 for children (no additional $ for kids)
- Last Minute Sign Ups: $15 if you join us at the event without signing up — as long as we have enough food to accommodate you (no additional cost for children).
- No Shows: Please notify the social director if you plan NOT to attend after you’ve signed up. “No shows” who have not notified will be charged 50% of the meal price.
- Sign-Up Sheet posted at Post Office
- Email Cassandra at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call the Social Line at: 335-8958
- Online: Click HERE
- Meal Ticket Policy: Upon receiving payment for your meal you will be given TICKETS to turn into the caterer. BLUE TICKET for each adult and RED TICKET for each child. You will not receive your meal without this TICKET.
- Seat Saving Policy: While we understand that families and kindred spirits prefer to sit together, it can also be frustrating for many who arrive to dinner to find that there’s nowhere to sit. Therefore, seats may be saved by tipping the chairs only until 7 p.m. Any seats that have been saved and are not being used by that time will be flipped back down and considered available.
- Early Check-In Policy: Since there are still a number of tasks I need to accomplish before I begin taking money and checking your reservation, I ask that no attempts to check in be made before 6:30 p.m. Thank you so much for your understanding in this matter. To speed the check in process, have your check filled in with the amount and payable to CPA or Castle Park Association.
Cassandra R. Quintanilla
Social Director, Castle Park Association
Direct Cell: 616 510-9687
Social Line: 616-335-8958
(Saturday) 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm